|Philadelphia SHRM publishes skill builders, white papers, articles, and business cases written and contributed by industry professionals and/or leading academics. We also highlight selected items in each issue of our e-newsletter.
Skill builders, white papers, articles, and business cases cannot be commercial in nature and cannot represent a sales pitch for a product, service, or company. Please remember that our membership is interested in best practices as it relates to various HR disciplines. You are free to identify the author’s affiliation with a company, university, organization or agency.
All submissions must be the original work of the person submitting the skill builder, white paper, article, or business case. In the instance that the material is not the individual’s original work, he or she must able to demonstrate they have permission from the author for their material to be reprinted.
Other Tips for Successful Submission
- When preparing your submission, please keep our membership in mind. View Chapter Demographics.
- For byline articles and presentations, please use Microsoft Word or PowerPoint and include the author’s title, contact information, abstract, and references.
- Submissions with embedded images and tables can also be submitted in PDF format. Rather than publishing the item on phillyshrm.org we will provide a link to the PDF document.
- Please limit your article length to 1500 words or less. Since we are publishing online we can be flexible, but keep the HR Professional in mind – short and concise is always best.
- Please provide a brief (25-50 words) biography of the author for publication with the article.
- Complete and sign the Philadelphia SHRM Authorization to Use and Limited Release of Written Materials Form.
- Send your Word document, PowerPoint presentation, PDF, and biography – be sure to complete all required fields and upload the documents requested – to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission of a skill builder, white paper, article, or business case does not guarantee publication. Publication on phillyshrm.org will be at the sole discretion of Philadelphia SHRM.
For more information on having your material published on phillyshrm.org contact April Smith at email@example.com.